Talasniemi (4 + 1 hlö) 74 m² ***
Welcome to Talasniemi:
Sunny cottage for families and couples. Cottage is situated beside Lake Iso-Paljo (length 2 km, breadth 700 m).
Talasniemi is a cottage with old-world atmosphere and for its own natural peace. It is built in Rantala's old main building about 300 years ago. Wonderful old wood flooring! In the cottage, therefore, you can feel old history but with touch of modern comforts.
At one time the village boathouse was located at Talasniemi, where men kept their boats and swapped fishermen’s tales.
Right next to the cottage there is excellent berry and mushroom picking terrain, which is also ideal for rambling in general. Come and enjoy the heat in a cottage sauna with a traditional wood-burning stove.
- Cosy log cabin built in 1978, renovated in 1998. Sauna renovated in 2017.
- 85/70 m².
- Living room/kitchen with covertible sofa for 2 persons, downstairs 1 bedroom with 2 beds.
- Wood-heated sauna, dressing- and washroom, shower. Toilet.
- Upstairs vestibule, 1 bedroom with 2 beds, balcony.
- Heat-storing fireplace, electric heating, heatingpump/inverter air conditioning system.
- Wood-burning barbecue grill/shelter on the yard.
- Own beach 20 m from the cottage, deep and shallow water, sand bottom. Iseal for children. Own rowing boat.
- The sun shines on the terrace at Talasniemi almost the whole day. There is a garden swing in the yard and a table and chairs on the terrace.
- Peaceful flat yard is exellent for playing games.
- We take care of good quality. All the cottages have been checked and classified.
Check the availibility and book the cottage
Choose the duration of your stay and the starting date.Duration:
1. Check the availability of the cottage, enter day of departure, number of adults, children and dogs. After that they the cottages that match your conditions are highlighted. Select the cottage you want and send the booking form directly to the host. This will save you a booking fee 20 euros. We will respond to your booking inquiry as soon as possible.
2. You can also book a cottage by sending email email@example.com
3. Or call the host directly +358 44 042 8232
4. You can book from Lomarengas . Lomarengas has online booking so you can pay immediately and secure your cottage reservation right away for the time you want. Please note that Lomarengas charges service fee 20 euros per booking.
Electricity is produced partly ecologically by solar power
In summer 2017, a small solar power plant was built in the farm. All cottages receive some ecological electricity, especially during summer time. The solar panels are on the roof of the former barn (cowhouse) and machine hall.
We at Rantala Farm want you to enjoy your holiday and we are ready and willing to assist you to achieve this!
Prices starting from, reserving the right to changes
|Price A / week||818 e|
|Price B / week||712 e|
|Price C / week||624 e|
|Midsummer fest / week||935 e|
|Weekend (Fri-Sun)||alk. 267 e|
- Electric lights
- Electric stove
- Jääkaappi ja pakastinlokero
- Electric heating
- Heat storing fireplace
- Cold and warm water
- Microwave oven
- CD player
- Pinnasänky, kerro ennakkoon tarpeesta
- Syöttötuoli, kerro ennakkoon tarpeesta
- Koiran kupit
- Lämmityspistoke autolle
|Services (shops, bank, gas station , restaurants etc.)||24 km|
|Ski resort Purnuvuori||4 km|
|To cross-country ski track||400 m, length 8 km|
|Leivonmäki national park||20 km|