Lassinmaja (4 + 2 hlö) 73 m² ****
Welcome to Lassinmaja:
Sunny cottage for families and couples. Cottage is situated beside Lake Iso-Paljo (length 2 km, breadth 700 m)
There is a hill behind Lassinmaja called Lassinmäki. It where the cottage got its name. The hill is full of chanttarelles in autum.
Right next to the cottage there is excellent berry picking terrain, which is also ideal for rambling in general. Come and enjoy the heat in a cottage sauna with a traditional wood-burning stove.
- Cosy log cabin built in 1974, renovated and extended in 2004, renovated 2016.
- About 70 m².
- Living room/kitchen with covertible sofa for 2 persons, 2 bedrooms with 2 beds in each.
- Wood-heated sauna, dressing- and washroom, shower. Toilet, vestibule.
- Heat-storing fireplace, electric heating, heatingpump/inverter air conditioning system.
- Barbecue grill/shelter in the yard.
- Own beach 20 m from the cottage, deep and shallow water, sand bottom. Ideal for children. Own rowing boat.
- The sun shines on the terrace at Lassinmaja almost the whole day. There is a garden swing in the yard and a table and chairs on the terrace.
- Flat yard is exellent for playing garden games.
- We take care of good quality. All the cottages have been checked and classified.
Check the availibility and book the cottage
Choose the duration of your stay and the starting date.Duration:
1. Check the availability of the cottage, enter day of departure, number of adults, children and dogs. After that they the cottages that match your conditions are highlighted. Select the cottage you want and send the booking form directly to the host. This will save you a booking fee 20 euros. We will respond to your booking inquiry as soon as possible.
2. You can also book a cottage by sending email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Or call the host directly +358 44 042 8232
4. You can book from Lomarengas . Lomarengas has online booking so you can pay immediately and secure your cottage reservation right away for the time you want. Please note that Lomarengas charges service fee 20 euros per booking.
Electricity is produced partly ecologically by solar power
In summer 2017, a small solar power plant was built in the farm. All cottages receive some ecological electricity, especially during summer time. The solar panels are on the roof of the former barn (cowhouse) and machine hall.
We at Rantala Farm want you to enjoy your holiday and we are ready and willing to assist you to achieve this!
Prices starting from, reserving the right to changes
|Price A / week||835 e|
|Price B / week||742 e|
|Price C / week||646 e|
|Midsummer fest / week||954 e|
|Weekend (Fri-Sun)||alk. 277 e|
- Electric lights
- Electric stove
- Jääkaappi ja pakastinlokero
- Electric heating
- Heat storing fireplace
- Cold and warm water
- Microwave oven
- CD player
- Laundry machine
- Cloth drying cabinet
- Pinnasänky, kerro ennakkoon tarpeesta
- Syöttötuoli, kerro ennakkoon tarpeesta
- Koiran kupit
- Lämmityspistoke autolle
|Services (shops, bank, gas station , restaurants etc.)||24 km|
|Ski resort Purnuvuori||4 km|
|To cross-country ski track||400 m, length 8 km|
|Leivonmäki national park||20 km|