Kytöranta (4 + 2 hlö) 70 m² ****
Welcome to Kytöranta!
Kytöranta is a cosy log cabin for families and couples. Cabin is situated beside Lake Iso-Paljo (length 2 km, breadth 700 m),
Kytöranta acquired its name due to its association with kytövuori hill and kytösuo mire, where land (so-called “kytö”) used to be burned over for cultivation purposes.
Right next to the cottage there is excellent berry and mushroom picking terrain, which is also ideal for hiking in general.If you are looking for peace and privace, this is an exellent cottage for you!
- Log-cottage built in 2000. About 70 m².
- Living room/kitchen with covertible sofa for 2 persons, 2 bedrooms with 2 beds in each.
- Wood-heated sauna, washing room, shower. Toilet, vestibule.
- Heating pump/inverter air conditioning system, electric heating, roof heating, heat-storing fireplace.
- The cottage has a garden swing; the terrace has a table and a set of chairs, as well as a kettle grill for barbecues.
- Using the rowing boat, guests can fish for perch near the small island, then roast the catch on the wood-burning grill on the shore.
- The sun shines on Kytöranta’s terrace almost all day round.
- Deep and shallow water, sand bottom. Own rowing boat.
- Own beach 35 m.
- Wood-burning barbecue grill/shelter near the beach.
- We take care of good quality. All the cottages have been checked and classified.
Check the availibility and book the cottage
Choose the duration of your stay and the starting date.Duration:
1. Check the availability of the cottage, enter day of departure, number of adults, children and dogs. After that they the cottages that match your conditions are highlighted. Select the cottage you want and send the booking form directly to the host. This will save you a booking fee 20 euros. We will respond to your booking inquiry as soon as possible.
2. You can also book a cottage by sending email email@example.com
3. Or call the host directly +358 44 042 8232
4. You can book from Lomarengas . Lomarengas has online booking so you can pay immediately and secure your cottage reservation right away for the time you want. Please note that Lomarengas charges service fee 20 euros per booking.
Electricity is produced partly ecologically by solar power
In summer 2017, a small solar power plant was built in the farm. All cottages receive some ecological electricity, especially during summer time. The solar panels are on the roof of the former barn (cowhouse) and machine hall.
We at Rantala Farm want you to enjoy your holiday and we are ready and willing to assist you to achieve this.
Prices starting from, reserving the right to changes
|Price A / week||835 e|
|Price B / week||742 e|
|Price C / week||646 e|
|Midsummer fest / week||954 e|
|Weekend (Fri-Sun)||alk. 277 e|
- Electric lights
- Electric stove
- Jääkaappi ja pakastinlokero
- Electric heating
- Heat storing fireplace
- Cold and warm water
- Microwave oven
- Laundry machine
- Pinnasänky, kerro ennakkoon tarpeesta
- Syöttötuoli, kerro ennakkoon tarpeesta
- Koiran kupit
- Lämmityspistoke autolle
|Services (shops, bank, gas station , restaurants etc.)||24 km|
|Ski resort Purnuvuori||4 km|
|To cross-country ski track||400 m, length 8 km|
|Leivonmäki national park||20 km|