Manunsaari (2 + 2 hlö) 23 m² *
Welcome to Manunsaari:
Unique small cottage in an own island. Cottage is situated beside Lake Iso-Paljo (length 2 km, breadth 700 m). Only cottage on the island. Island measures 2000 m². Parking on the shore wherefrom 40 m by rowing boat to the island.
Right next to the cottage there is excellent berry and mushroom picking terrain, which is also ideal for rambling in general. Come and enjoy the heat in a cottage sauna with a traditional wood-burning stove.
- Small log cabin built in 1973, renovated in 2019.
- 23 m².
- Living room/kitchen with bed for 2 persons, separate sleeping hut for 2 persons.
- Wood-heated sauna, dressingroom. Eco-toilet.
- No waterpipe: water must be carried from the lake. Drinking water from the owner.
- Heat-storing fireplace, electric heating.
- Wood-burning barbecue grill/shelter.
- Own swimming place 5 m from the cottage, deep and shallow water. Own rowing boat.
- There is a table and chairs on the terrace.
- We take care of good quality. All the cottages have been checked and classified.
We at Rantala Farm want you to enjoy your holiday and we are ready and willing to assist you to achieve this!
Prices starting from, reserving the right to changes
|Price A / week||609 e|
|Price B / week||530 e|
|Price C / week||450 e|
|Midsummer fest / week||696 e|
|Weekend (Fri-Sun)||alk. 184 e|
- Electric lights
- Electric stove
- Fridge and freezer
- Electric heating
- Open fireplace
- Water from the landlord
- Microwave oven
- Pinnasänky, kerro ennakkoon tarpeesta
- Syöttötuoli, kerro ennakkoon tarpeesta
- Cottage on an island
- Only cottage on the island
- Koiran kupit
|Services (shops, bank, gas station , restaurants etc.)||24 km|
|Ski resort Purnuvuori||4 km|
|To cross-country ski track||400 m, length 8 km|
|Leivonmäki national park||20 km|